Updated Monday, 4/13/2020
In light of the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, Our Lady on the River Parish has taken the following precautions as prescribed by the CDC and the Archdiocese of Detroit:
- All public masses have been cancelled until Thursday, April 30th. All priests in the Archdiocese will be holding private masses. Holy Cross Church will be open 7:00AM-7:00PM Monday through Friday for personal prayer.
- All parish gatherings have been postponed until further notice. This includes youth group, bible studies, men’s group, etc.
- All weddings, baptisms, funerals are suspended at this time.
- We will still be offering individual confessions at Holy Cross Church on Fridays at 10:00AM and St. Catherine Church on Saturdays at 3:00PM.
- All Religious Education, Confirmation, RCIS, and youth group meetings have been cancelled until further notice.We appreciate your prayers and patience during these turbulent times. For continued updates, you can check our website or ‘like’ us on Facebook at Our Lady on the River Parish. For continued updates from the Archdiocese of Detroit, please follow this link: aod.org/emergencyresponse. Here you will find resources for prayer, online and televised mass schedules, and more.